If you’re leaving your child with a babysitter, you need to make sure you leave behind a detailed information sheet for the babysitter. In case of emergency, you don’t want them to be looking around and not know where important information like poison control or how to shut off the gas valve.
You want them to have everything they need. There are several styles to pick from, with more being added. While there are some differences between the different styles, you can expect them to have a place for:
- The number for poison control.
- The number to the nearest police station near you.
- The number to the nearest fire station near you.
- There’s a spot to put pertinent information about your child you would like the sitter to know.
- There’s a spot to write pertinent information about your house you would like the sitter to know (ex. water on/off valve location).
- There’s also a spot for alternate emergency contacts (just in case they can’t get a hold of you.
- This child info sheet is a must-have for any parent leaving their little one with a sitter.
*Please note this is a digital download. It will be EMAILED to you after purchase. You will NOT receive a physical item in the mail.
*This is for your own personal use.
*Due to the nature of digital products, there are NO refunds.Buy Now